Thursday, May 28, 2009

Swearing

There's so much to be said for creative swearing. Nothing beats a show stopping vituperation that renders its victim, and all within earshot, utterly speechless. Here's a few swears in languages that don't refer to every moderately negative occurrence as "gay." Warning: some may cause you to utter muffled crys of surprise and alarm.

Arabic
"Elif air ab dinich"
A thousand dicks in your religion

Chinese (Cantonese)
"ow lun dun jhew hai"
ox cock boiled in a pig's cunt

Italian
"No Skuche ala Gats!"
What the fuck do you want from my balls?

Morrocan
"Takool zep ala hamada, woodla halum"
Eat the dick of a donkey, Allah wills it.

Norwegian
"runknisse"
Wanking gnome

"Jeg spretta søstra di mens den tilbakestående faren din sto bak og fumlet med ballene mine."
I stretched your sisters ass while your retarded dad stood behind me and fumbled my balls

Turkish (a tongue that takes "motherfucker" to the next level)
"Ananin amina cam dikerim, golgesinde seni sikerim trans"
I will plant a pine tree into your mom's pussy and fuck you in its shade.

"Ananin Amina Beton dokerimde butun mahalle abaza kalir"
I will pour concrete in your mothers pussy, so the whole town will be horny.

"Ananin amina kale kurar sabah aksam mac yaparim"
I would create goals in your mother's pussy and play soccer there day and night.

No comments:

Post a Comment